2013 Sweetheart City Valentine Program
Find out where Miss Loveland valentine, madision polansky, will be appearing
Miss Loveland Valentine, Madison Polansky will be appearing at these locations in the coming weeks for the Loveland Valentine Program. CLICK HERE for details on where she will be appearing.
Send Your Valentine's Through the Sweetheart City
This year, the Loveland Chamber of Commerce is encouraging people from all over the nation and the world to think about sending valentine’s as part of a larger ‘random acts of love’ movement. For 67 years, the Valentine Re-Mailing Program has helped to spread sentiment and love among family, friends, loved ones, to troops overseas, to public figures and even to those in heaven. 2013 is an opportunity to take the time to handwrite and send a special valentine greeting to someone with a special ‘love’ stamp from Loveland, Colo. as a random act of love.
Join more than 160,000 people across the world and send your valentine's through the city of Loveland, Colo. otherwise known as the Sweetheart City. Simply follow these instructions:
- Pre-address, pre-stamp all valentine’s and enclose them in a larger 1st Class envelope.
All envelopes should be sent to:
Postmaster - Attention Valentines
446 E. 29th St.
Loveland, CO 80538-9998
All valentines will be removed from the larger envelope at the post office.
- To ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day:
- Foreign mail must be received in Loveland by Feb. 4
- U.S. destined mail must be received in Loveland by Feb. 8
- Colorado destined mail must be received in Loveland by Feb. 11
- Proper postage must be affixed, especially for foreign mail.
- Colorado residents have the option to drop off their pre-addressed, pre-stamped valentines to local King Soopers or City Market food stores. Feb. 6 is the final day to drop off valentines at these locations.
The Chamber's Loveland Valentine Program
Sponsored by McKee Medical Center
Known as 'The Sweetheart City,’ Loveland, Colo. has been re-mailing valentines with a special cachet and postal cancellation since 1946. Since then, Loveland, Colo. has become world renown for its dedication to romance. Not only does the The Sweetheart City capture the essence of romance via its world-renowned Valentine Re-mailing program, but also via the many weddings and anniversaries celebrated here each year!
The Loveland Chamber of Commerce is happy to lead The Sweetheart City in helping others celebrate their romantic relationships by establishing and managing the world-renowned Loveland Valentine Program. This program includes the selection process of Miss Loveland Valentine, producing the annual “Official Loveland Valentine Card" and partnering with U.S. Postal Service in re-mailing more than 160,000 valentines each year. Each card is lovingly hand-stamped by volunteers during the first two weeks in February.