Western States Bank
“Western States Bank is not about being the biggest but the best community bank in the nation.” Founded originally in 1988 in Gering, NE by local business owners to support the local communities, today this vison has not changed. Headquartered out of Laramie, WY we currently service Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming out of 13 Branch locations with total assets of $500M. The focus is to be a full service community bank with both a full suite of consumer and business banking products.
- 1988 Valley Bank &Trust Co. originally founded in Gering, NE by local business owners to support the community.
- 2001 Valley Bank & Trust Co. expanded into the front range of Colorado as Western States Bank. Western States Bank operates two locations in Fort Collins, and one branch in Loveland, CO.
- 2006 Wyoming State Bank was formed in Laramie, WY by local business owners to support the WY community and has three locations in Laramie, and Cheyenne, WY.
- 2015 Valley Bank & Trust, Western States Bank and Wyoming State Bank begin discussions of a possible merger.
- June 2016 both boards approve and announce the approval of the merger.
- Operates under Western States Bank
- 13 locations across CO, NE and WY
- ~$500MM in total assets ( as of 3/31/2018)
- ~$54MM in equity capital (as of 3/31/2018)
- Full Service Community Bank
Copyright © 2021 Loveland Chamber of Commerce All Rights Reserved
Managed Web Hosting