Loveland Habitat for Humanity
Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our June 2014 Featured Monthly Investor is Loveland Habitat for Humanity. You can learn more about them and their contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
There is a ton of information on this site. If you need any assistance navigating through, give us a call (970) 667-6311
|See our 2014
Learn about our City with HeART™
See photos here.
NEW! Opt-in to receive TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS here!
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 07/22/2014 - Ribbon Cutting One 80 Physical Theraphy
- 07/23/2014 - Loveland Chamber Board of Directors meeting
- 07/24/2014 - Lunch 'n Learn - Berthoud Chamber
- 07/25/2014 - PREVENTING LEGAL LIABILITY THROUGH SMART HR PRACTICES
- 07/29/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Payroll Vault
- 08/01/2014 - Early Birds Leads Group
- 08/05/2014 - Pizza Farm
- 08/05/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Cowgirl Catering & Lutey's Landscaping
- 08/07/2014 - Ambassador Monthly Meeting
- 08/07/2014 - Regional Business After Hours
- John and Jeanne Perrine chosen as 2014 Corn Roast Festival Grand Marshals
- NCLA 2014 Final Report
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Leadership Loveland Class Graduates
- June Membership Event Set
- Dixie Daly Joins Chamber as Membership Director
- Chamber Takes Over City with HeART™ Program
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
Schlosser Signs, Inc., a leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of signage in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska, has opened a new office in Denver. The new 7,000-square-foot facility is located at 755 Vallejo Street, near I-25 and 6th Avenue.Read More....
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
4067 Valley Oak Dr.
(817) 991-6260 and (817) 991-9267
Type of Business: RCOM Computer Services & Zaltana Designs
(970) 225-6200 | http://www.hopelives.org/
Type of Business: Support Center