Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our September 2014 Featured Monthly Investor is PHILOMATHEON CLUB OF LOVELAND. You can learn more about them and their contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
There is a ton of information on this site. If you need any assistance navigating through, give us a call (970) 667-6311
|See our 2014
Learn about our City with HeART™
See photos here.
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 09/16/2014 - Leadership for IT Professionals
- 09/16/2014 - Ribbon Cutting - C3 Real Estate Solutions & John Feeney
- 09/18/2014 - Ribbon Cutting The Summit
- 09/18/2014 - STIR Social Mixer
- 09/18/2014 - Stir's Laser Tag
- 09/19/2014 - Early Birds Leads Group
- 09/19/2014 - Marketing Resource Committee
- 09/20/2014 - Day for Kids STEAMfest
- 09/20/2014 - Loveland Oktoberfest
- 09/23/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Main Street Catering & Customer WoW Project
- 2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Parade Route
- 2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival Press Release
- John and Jeanne Perrine chosen as 2014 Corn Roast Festival Grand Marshals
- NCLA 2014 Final Report
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Leadership Loveland Class Graduates
- June Membership Event Set
- Dixie Daly Joins Chamber as Membership Director
- Chamber Takes Over City with HeART™ Program
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
Please join us for the 2014 Annual
Loveland Business Appreciation Breakfast
Wednesday, Sept. 17th, 7:30am - 9:30am
at The Ranch, 5280 Arena Circle
First National Bank Building, South Hall
- Free Event with Breakfast for Loveland Businesses
- Speaker: Thad Roberts
Former NASA employee whose ethereal life experience inspired books and film. He may not be the first man on Mars, but he is trying to solve the mysteries of modern physics and the Universe!
- Space is limited; please RSVP by 9.10.14 to
email@example.com or call970.962.2561
October 1-3, 2014
Join INNOVATORS, MANUFACTURERS, and ENTREPRENEURS for this FREE EVENT featuring presentations, company showcase/exhibits, and networking opportunities focused on the changing needs of business and the new climate of innovation. Let’s Advance the Colorado Innovation Ecosystem! Hosted by the City of Loveland at the Rocky Mountain Ctr. for Innovation and Technology, 815 14th St SW Loveland, CO 80537.
Plus, join the company/organization showcase/exhibit where products, technologies, projects and partnership opportunities can be shared and explored.
REGISTER NOW: InnovateLoveland.comRead More....
"A community without hunger is a community with heart."
The Loveland Philomatheon Club, a woman’s nonprofit ,organized in 1918 is partnering with local restaurants
bringing a new dining tradition to Loveland. Dining enthusiasts are encouraged to patronize the fifteen participating Loveland restaurants at “Dine Out With Heart” October 1-October 14, while supporting those in need.
Philo’s vision is to help eliminate hunger in our local community. Please take this opportunity to donate to Philo’s food program using the envelopes provided with your dining check.
A Few Saddening Stats:
- Over 600 children in Larimer County are homeless
- 13.5 % of children in Larimer County are living in poverty
Please visit: DineOutWithHeart.com
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
5450 McWhinney Blvd.
(970) 622-7000 | http://www.marriott.com/ftccr
Type of Business: Hotel
3451 Mountain Lion Dr
(970) 619-8787 | http://www.pizzaranch.com/
Type of Business: Great Food!
970-622-0012 | http://www.brookdale.com/
Type of Business: Senior Living