Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our April 2014 Featured Monthly Investor is Mercedes-Benz of Loveland. You can learn more about her and her contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
Junior Leadership Loveland
application deadline has been extended to april 25th
Stir Loveland launched Junior Leadership Loveland, a program for Loveland area high school students inspired by the chamber's successful Leadership Loveland program for business professionals. The week-long program slated for June 9-13, 2014, is available to high school students between their sophomore and junior year. Applications are available through each Loveland High School, at the chamber and online here. Applications are due back to the chamber by Friday, April 25th by 5 pm.
|See our 2014
Learn about our
NEW! Opt-in to receive TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS here!
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 04/18/2014 - Early Birds Leads Group
- 04/18/2014 - Marketing Resource Committee
- 04/22/2014 - NAVIGATING CONFLICT IN THE WORKPLACE
- 04/22/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Money Concepts Financial Planning
- 04/22/2014 - Snowmass: A Record of Climate Change in the Rocky Mountains During the Ice Age
- 04/23/2014 - Net Gains Leads Group
- 04/23/2014 - Loveland Chamber Board of Directors meeting
- 04/24/2014 - Lunch 'n Learn
- 04/24/2014 - WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS
- 04/24/2014 - Foothills Taste of Loveland
- Fill Out Loveland Chamber Communications Survey NOW
- Chamber Takes Over City with HeART™ Program
- Chamber Announces Annual Award Winners
- Chamber Announces 2014 Board of Directors
- Chamber Launches Cost-Effective Online Training Courses Through Partnership with Coggno
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
1615 Foxtrail Drive Suite 230, Loveland, CO
(970) 667-0057 | http://www.gentiva.com/hospice/
Type of Business: Hospice Care
3855 Precision Drive, Suite 150, Loveland, CO
970-776-4336 | http://www.academymortgage.com/
Type of Business: Mortgage Company
1625 Foxtrail Dr. 290, Loveland, CO
(970) 212-9000 | http://www.cobaltmortgage.com/
Type of Business: Mortgage Company