Workshop: Maximize Performance Through Coaching–A Training Session for Business
WORKSHOP: FEBRUARY 17, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Do you struggle with:
Establishing clear coaching objectives?
Simply applying a “Band-Aid” to fix your salespeople’s problems?
Giving answers vs. seeking to understand your salespeople’s roadblocks?
Using a “one size fits all” process for your coaching sessions?
Top reasons to start coaching NOW:
- Effective time management. Coaching develops proficiency and time competency in salespeople.
- Retention of top talent. Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support.
- Job satisfaction. Coaching is critical to a salesperson’s career development.
- Employee development. Coaching builds confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful, lasting growth.
- Trust and commitment. Coaching strengthens the relationship between manager and salesperson and promotes accountability.
INVESTMENT: $89 Includes refreshments and all seminar materials
Please contact Sharon Willms
Copyright © 2020 Loveland Chamber of Commerce All Rights Reserved
Managed Web Hosting