Loveland Police Fishing Derby
REGISTRATION: Children should register the day of the derby before fishing. Registration areas are located at the parking lot of Loveland High School on the east side of the pond and Shelter #2 in North Lake Park on the west side of the pond.
For more information call 962-2229
- Colorado Youth Outdoors will be at the event to teach the participants to clean and cook their fish.
- The Loveland Fishing Club will be on hand for event registration, tackle, competition measurements, and the free raffles. There is a prize for the biggest and smallest trout caught.
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife will provide education and activities in Colorado law and fishing ethics.
- Loveland Kiwanis Clubs will be at the event to provide family-priced food and drink.
- Colorado FOP lodges 27 and 52 will provide free child identification cards to children up to age 14.
Copyright © 2020 Loveland Chamber of Commerce All Rights Reserved
Managed Web Hosting