How do I get involved?
The Chamber Advocacy Toolkit is designed to provide you and your business with resources, references, and guidelines for effective involvement in the policy making arena. Below you will find a wide assortment of information and tools for you and your employees to utilize.
- Set an example by voting and learning about issues.
- Encourage employees, friends and family to register and vote.
- Contact your legislator – by letter, phone, email or visit.
- Educate your employees, friends and family on political issues.
- Testify at city council, county, and state hearings.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Post a tweet on Twitter, comment on Facebook, or post a blog on the Web.
- Volunteer time or money on a political campaign.
- Join the Loveland Chamber of Commerce local Legislative Affairs Committee.
- Attend an NCLA event