Valentine Re-Mailing Program
2015 is the 69th anniversary for Loveland's Valentine Re-mailing Program, the largest of its kind in the nation.
The Loveland Chamber of Commerce and the United States Postal Service have been teaming up for 68 years with their internationally renowned Valentine Re-mailing Program. This program re-mails more than 160,000 cards each year from all 50 states and more than 110 countries.
Send Your Valentine's
Join more than 160,000 people across the world and send your valentine's through the city of Loveland, Colo. otherwise known as the Sweetheart City. Simply follow these instructions:
- Pre-address, pre-stamp all valentine’s and enclose them in a larger 1st Class envelope.
- All envelopes should be sent to:
Postmaster - Attention Valentines
446 E. 29th St.
Loveland, CO 80538-9998
- All valentines will be removed from the larger envelope at the post office.
- To ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day, U.S. destined mail must be received in Loveland by Feb. 6, Feb. 10 if sending within Colorado and foreign mail must be received by Feb. 3. Proper postage must be affixed, especially for foreign mail.
- Colorado residents have the option to drop off their pre-addressed, pre-stamped valentines to local King Soopers or City Market food stores. Feb. 4, 2015 is the last day for drop offs.
- Naturally, Lovelanders are very proud of their program that sends a message of love around the globe. In fact, there is a waiting list for people who would like to be one of the 60 plus volunteers who lovingly hand-stamp each card with a specially designed cachet for first two weeks in February.
NOTE: Purchase the official Loveland Valentine Card online here.
To see our volunteer stampers enjoying the festivities and dancing to E.J. Bisiar's infamous "Please Be My Valentine" please click here.