Corn Roast Grand Marshal
Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival grand marshals are community members who have made a significant impact on the Loveland community. This page takes a look at the criteria for this prestigious nomination and showcases some of our former grand marshals.
Corn Roast grand marshals are community members who have made a significant impact on the Loveland community. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Materials reviewed by the selection committee include:
- A complete nomination form (see link below)
You May Also Include:
- Letters of support. At least two (one may be from the person making the nomination)
- A current resume of the candidate
- Pieces, including articles or publications that speak to the candidate’s qualifications
- Are dynamic and inspirational
- Have local ties that have had a most direct impact to the Loveland community
- Professional achievement or significant accomplishments to the Loveland community
- Awards and special recognitions received
- Embody the principles of community having civic and community involvement, advancing causes for the community
- Notable contributions to Loveland’s achievements
- Demonstrates loyalty to Loveland, its business, residents and to self
- Individuals who have been a part of historic moments in Loveland’s history
- Other criteria as appropriately devised by the committee
Nominate a Grand Marshal here.
NOTE: Nomination DEADLINE is 5 p.m. June 3. All forms must be received by the Loveland Chamber of Commerce at 5400 Stone Creek Circle, Loveland, CO 80538, or emailed here no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, June 3, 2016.